The Digital Repository of Ireland (DRI) have published there second report.
Limerick Museum & Archives and Mary Immaculate College are holding a three day conference which will take place in Limerick from the 25th to the 27th April.
The theme for the conference is burial and death in Ireland, and the event will also showcase the digitisation of the records of Mount St. Lawrence Cemetery.
The sessions will be chaired by Harold Mytum Professor of ARchaelogy , University of Limerick and Professor James Kelly Head of History department, Duclin City University.
The conference will also include tours of the various sites throughtout the City on Sunday the 27th April. The full conferance guide can be downlaoded here.
Details of the course and a course application form can be found at: http://anltc.ie/events/
The Irish Architectural Archives has reopened it door after it forced closure 2 months ago.
The Archives & Records Association are holding their annual training day and AGM on Thursday 20th March 2014 in the Hust Museum in Limerick.
The programme for the day can be downloaded here
- The Dublin Lockout
- IFI Archive Jukebox Project
- Dublin City Hall Lunchtime Lectures for April
- CAGI to provide Genealogy Service at the National Archives of Ireland
- Irish Society Archivists AGM & February Lecture
- Irish Society for Archives Lecture - RTÉ Document Archives
- Courtmacsherry RNLI Seek Memorabilia for Lusitania Centenary Exhibition
- Laurence O'Neill Biography